Advanced Electrical Technician
Country:United States of America
Location:PW106: Clayville 2395 Main Street, Clayville, NY, 13322 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
We have an amazing Opportunity right now as a Advanced Electrical Technician for our facility in Clayville , New York.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Plan, and perform work on equipment used in the manufacture of powdered metals and related processes, including, repairing and servicing equipment to meet customer requirements Essential Functions:
- Perform repair work on Powder manufacturing equipment
- Work with preventive maintenance program and schedules
- Perform bench repair operations on mechanical components
- Perform work involving hydraulics and pneumatic
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Interface with stock room for spare parts
- Perform work on parts using inspection tools and gauges
- Service and repair Equipment using proper methods, tools and specifications
- May be required to obtain and maintain training in specific areas
- May be required to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this position in support of department objectives and to develop one’s skills
- Adhere to ACE guidelines and perform ACE duties as required Adhere to all EH & S guidelines, including wearing of required personal protective equipment
- Must be physically capable of: bending, lifting, squatting, twisting, overhead reaching, standing on feet for long period of time – up to 8 hrs, and climbing stairs
- Must be able to work overtime when required
This is a 3rd shift position. 11 pm-7:30 am .
- Must have equivalent of 1+ years’ experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Must have High School diploma or equivalent
- Prefer a good attendance record
- Prefer good communication skills
- Blueprint reading skills preferred
- Knowledge of drafting and dimensional tolerances helpful
- Prefer good mechanical aptitude
- skills in carpentry, and plumbing preferred
- Prefer basic computer skills
- Must have equivalent of 1+ years’ experience
- This document describes the general nature of the duties, responsibilities and requirements for this position.
- It is not designed to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as necessary. This document contains no technical data subject to EAR or the ITAR. HMI Metal Powders
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms