Country:United States of America
Location:PW221: Mikro - Charlottesville,VA 1180 Seminole Trail Suite 220, Charlottesville, VA, 22901 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
This position will be in the Charlottesville, Virginia Office with ability to be hybrid once trained to certain milestones.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Able to work with Enterprise Resource Planning software.
Specific tasks of the position:
- Take the lead on developing and implementing the following:
- Vendor on time delivery and other quality performance metrics.
- Measurement of compliance to procurement policies and procedures.
- Analysis of purchases by individual, department, and function compared to budget.
- Purchase requisition process improvements.
Provide support in the following:
- Maintaining positive and professional relationships with vendors.
- Establishing contracts with vendors.
- Purchasing materials, tooling, supplies, and services.
- Optimal functioning of the Finance Team.
- Reviewing vendor quotations.
- Following up on purchase orders.
- Assisting internal customers with purchase requisitions.
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 2+ years’ of prior relevant experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in purchasing.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms