Location:Nethra Tech Park, Old No 181, New plot No 40, EPIP Industrial Area Sy No 28, Kundalahalli Village, Krishnarajapuram, Bengaluru, India
Material Planning - Team Lead
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Material Planner & Account Specialists to improve material flow
- Coach & train material planners on executing daily tasks & on handling exceptions
- Drive Supply Chain KPI to improve suppliers’ performance
- Resolving delivery risks in supply chain
- Ensure an execution plan in place to drive inventory strategy
- Work with suppliers that deal in complex components
- Support Material Planners & Account Specialists in improving suppliers’ performance
- Ensure processes are in compliance with Procurement Process Procedures (PPP)
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion on time, perfect quality and within budgetary constraints
- Managing material delivery according to production schedule plan to ensure no material shortages
- Ordering of parts, scheduling it with the suppliers, based on the requirement planning
- PO creation & promised date management
- Stock transfers / interplant transfers
- Managing safety stock levels
- Shortage and risk management - WIP tracking & Schedule alignment, Inventory pull-in & push-out
- Engineering change incorporation
- Supplier quality management
- Ensure accuracy of SAP parameters
- Annual inventory reconciliation at suppliers
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and planning parameters
- Navigate PLM systems, retrieve drawings and understand specifications
- General understanding of procurement principles
Qualification / General Experience:
- Any bachelor’s degree with 5 to 10 years of experience in material planning
- Experience user of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Lean tools and concepts
- Good analytical skills
- High level of English language proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have good organizational skills, be able to prioritize work, accurately perform duties with constant activity in the area and pay close attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter requiring minimum supervision and perform with a degree of accuracy in the execution of job assignments.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, relate to others and maintain flexibility with schedules of the department
- Good inter personnel skills and ability to lead a diverse team
- Ability to lead changes and business process transformation / re-engineering capability
- No travel requirement
- Required to work in EST shift
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms