Supply Chain Technical Data Analyst (eSRI/TDPS)
Country:United States of America
Location:PW222: PW Puerto Rico Road 110 North Km28.8 San Antonio Industrial Park, Aguadilla, PR, 00603 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Review, create, and inspect technical data packages for an export compliance analyst to determine jurisdiction and classification and to ensure compliance with export administration regulations and the international traffic in arms regulations. This position requires a high level of detail and ability to gather, analyze and provide accurate and complete export related information in an organized and timely manner.
- Create, conduct and maintain a program for internal inspection processes. Log discrepancies noted and implement corrective actions.
- Perform technical data package assembly to assign jurisdiction and classification before sending to a non-US person supplier or customer.
- Create and provide reports as requested
- Perform technical data uploads including attachments of supporting documentation in ERP systems.
- Ensure compliance with US and International Export Regulations
- Develop and follow existing procedures, processes, and work instructions
- Coach, mentor and provide technical guidance to new team members
- Review red flags or watch list screening hits and evaluate them in accordance with the guidance in standard procedures
- Assist with and participate in internal compliance audits and investigations related to technical data transfer and the eRSI process.
- Requires a Bachelors degree Practical knowledge of UTC projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms