Specialist, Data Science and Analytics
Country:United States of America
Location:PW222: PW Puerto Rico Road 110 North Km28.8 San Antonio Industrial Park, Aguadilla, PR, 00603 USA
Lead one or more of the IT structures / systems / processes such as the analytic services from the Digital Product Management organization (examples include: Product Operations, Engine Health Management Systems, Digital Twin/Thread System, QLIK Applications and Python Applications). Support can include functions like, but not limited to, addressing questions from the customer community, conducting reviews, system administration (like user management), automation / development and collaboration with customers to setup new applications.
JOB ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS-THOSE NOT DELEGABLE
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES OR TASKS
- Helpdesk front line for all DPM Tech Support activity: Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Provide Qlik Access according to process.
- Create and publish standard works.
- Train system users.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process utilizing ACE, Agile and 6Sigma methodology to identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on DPM products or services.
- Record events, audit and issue resolution in logs: Service Now, GitHub and Enterprise Analytics Workflow.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Create and execute Lunch and Learns for the Qlik Sense Dashboards.
- Special Queries (re-routed through Service Request workflow).
- Lead in some areas of execution and building leadership skills for future roles
- Maintain the continuous flow of the process utilized by the DPM team and ensure that all users’ needs are being met while complying with system requirements and standards
- Providing a quality responsiveness service in which the DPM customers receive an answer in or before the established deadline through the Service Now ticketing process is the key.
OTHER MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES OR TASKS
- Attend and have participation in group meetings, teleconferences and/or training required.
- Actively participate in initiatives for continuous improvement using ACE tools and support AS9100 efforts. Obtain ACE Associate certification.
- Support project management activities.
- Based on business needs, the incumbent may be required to support other duties/functions within the company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital technology and/or product management or equivalent or 3+ years' with an advance degree
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required.
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience with Qlik and Workflows.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within discipline.
- Ability to analyze data to draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Oral and written English fluency.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work professionally with individuals and in teams and to interact effectively at all levels within the company.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms