Senior Project Engineer
Country:United States of America
Location:PW222: PW Puerto Rico Road 110 North Km28.8 San Antonio Industrial Park, Aguadilla, PR, 00603 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
This position is a seasoned Project Engineering professional working independently. Supports the development of project plans, schedules and budgets, tracks progress, resolves problems, develops solutions, and forecasts project revenue. Coordinates with other functional organizations. Identifies and addresses project problems, analyzes data gathered, and develops solutions and recommendations to solve problems, meet deadlines and optimize performance.
• Supports the development of project plans, schedules and budgets.
• Tracks progress, identifies and resolves obstacles to minimize disruption to project schedules to ensure smooth project operations.
• Forecasts project revenues, monitors costs and re-estimates project costs on a monthly basis to maximize project profitability and ensure business targets are met.
• Analyzes data gathered and develops solutions or alternative methods of proceeding to optimize performance and increase efficiency of work.
• Maintains and presents plans and progress reports relating to business aspects of the project(s) to track progress and ensure that established targets are met.
• Identifies and addresses project problems and recommends resolutions to ensure the successful completion of projects.
• Facilitates project tasks with the various functional organizations to ensure alignment with overall project objectives.
• Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
• Oversees and coordinates the administrative and operational aspects of ongoing projects within program guidelines.
• Liaises between project management and planning, project teams, and line management.
• Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
• Reviews project and budget status, manages schedules and prepares reports.
• Monitors and assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
• Represents UTC as the primary customer contact for projects.
• Directs the work of employees assigned on projects in technical manufacturing and administrative areas.
• Meets program schedules and budgets and maintains the integrated master schedules for project(s).
- Candidates for this role should possess 5 years of prior experience and Bachelor’s degree on Mechanical, Civil or Industrial Engineering.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms