Senior Assistant HR Operations
Country:United States of America
Location:PW222: PW Puerto Rico Road 110 North Km28.8 San Antonio Industrial Park, Aguadilla, PR, 00603 USA
This position is for a Senior HR Support Assistant who is under direct supervision. Responds to basic to fairly complex email and phone inquiries regarding HR policies. Assists in generating reports on personnel-related data to provide to management for further research. Uses standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
Maintain employee records. Aid with the daily administrative operations of the customer’s human resources department and interact with employees, management, and suppliers as necessary.
Works under direct supervision to provide assistance in one or more disciplines within HR (e.g. interview arrangements, training coordination, employee onboarding, employee relations support, benefits administration and departmental administrative work, etc.).
Responds to basic to fairly complex email and phone inquiries regarding HR policies, personnel procedures, benefits programs, etc.
Gathers, verifies and processes personnel related documentation.
Maintains personnel records in relevant HR systems.
Assists in generating reports on personnel-related data to provide to management for further research.
Uses standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
Performs more involved tasks. Refers more complex issues to higher level
Attend and have participation in group meetings, teleconferences and/or training required.
Actively participate in initiatives for continuous improvement using ACE tools and support AS9100 efforts. Obtain ACE Associate certification.
Support project management activities.
Based on business needs, the incumbent may be required to support other duties/functions within the company.
Willing\ability to work Alternate hours\shifts.
- HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must have 2+ years in HR Onboarding\HR Orientation Experience.
- English fluency (verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures in human resources
- Good understanding of confidential data management
- Customer Service Orientation: Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Individual Leadership – Empowerment: Creates a sense of belonging of work or projects providing clear expectations, control of resources, accountability and consultation; offering support without removing responsibility.
- Initiative: Identifying and dealing with issues proactively and persistently; seizing opportunities that arise.
- Interpersonal Skills: Develops and maintains effective relationships with others; relates well to people from varied backgrounds and in different situations; shows understanding, courtesy, tact, empathy, concern, and politeness.
- Ethical Practices: Apply to own position and others the pervasive integration of integrity and accountability throughout all organizational and business practices, supported by the following sub-competencies: Role modeling, setting the example, rapport building, trust building, personal, professional and behavioral integrity, and accountability seeking.
- Teamwork / Collaboration: Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms